Friday, September 14, 2007

ARCHITECTURE : I Love It ...

ARCHITECTURE : I Love It ...


My name is Mohammad Ashraful Islam. I am a student of ARCHITECTURE. The University of Asia Pacific (UAP) is my school. I am a Bangladeshi. And my school is in Bangladesh. Now I am in 5th year, 1nd semester. I love my school, it’s really nice, very friendly environment. Maybe all architectural school are same. I can’t explain you how beautiful and how nice it is. Our life is always colorful, joyful, and full of new stuff; every moment is… what should I call it! I don’t know. Those never involve with ARCHITECTURE they never understand or realize what ARCHITECTURE is. I love the lifestyle of ARCHITECTURE.

Well, when I was in 10th standard then I was never think about my career, but I knew that I will go for a science related subject. In collage I wasn’t having any knowledge about ARCHITECTURE. After collage I was searching my future. I didn't know what should I do. In my childhood, I was used to draw, sketch, painting. I went to a art school at that time. I loved to draw & sketch. I was wandering an art related subject. My father wanted that, I never go to The Institute of Arts and crafts. That’s why I chose ARCHITECTURE. I thought that it is an art related subject. But I don’t know elaborately about it. But I knew few things about ARCHITECTURE. I knew ARCHITECTURE teaches how to design a building. How a building look nice.

Now I understand ARCHITECTURE very well, I think! I mean, it is not art actually, it is very vast. It has no end. It deals with human, human emotion, soul. I know what ARCHITECTURE wants, what is the need of ARCHITECTURE. I will do my best to provide what ARCHITECTURE wants. I am trying.
My wish is build me up as a good ARCHITECT in Bangladesh and maybe in the world. I don’t know maybe it is possible, maybe it is not. Maybe I can. I think I can do it, I think I have the power, I have the passion and I have the powerful emotion to do it. I can do hard work very much. I want to do good ARCHITECTURE. I will do my best for my father and mother and my family, specially my little sister. That is my goal now; I hope I will reach hopefully very soon.

ARCHITECTURE needs those who realize ARCHITECTURE. Those understand ARCHITECTURE, who knows ARCHITECTURE. ARCHITECTURE is not an easy career to be succeeded. Although once an ARCHITECT does succeed, it is very well worth it. An architectural firm is where most architects work, but some work in their own firm. Most ARCHITECTS work an average 40 to 45 hour a weeks or more. If the job needs to get finished to the deadline, they spend much more than 50-60 hours working during that time.

Education and training to become an ARCHITECT is not easy. ARCHITECTS use difficult mathematical functions just as much as they use art and design. The use of angles, dimensions, and all fields of geometry are used daily to make sure that the structure they are designing comes out to scale, with all the right angles, and dimensions. ARCHITECTS have mental pressure and too much physical work. Many nights without sleeping, Many times without food. Many time no word, only tension and tension. After this they think could they submit the project. Most universities who have ARCHITECTURE, they offer ARCHITECTURE as a major. This degree is about 5-years program that leads to a bachelor of ARCHITECTURE degree. Courses in this program is architectural design, building construction, history of architecture, electrical theory, plumbing theory, structural theory, art media, photography, graphic design and some others. After your graduation you go to work in an architectural firm, but not as an architect. You would work as a drafter, making models, and lettering, presentation. After some time you become responsible for details in preliminary drawings. This goes on for some years. After some years when you earn experience and learn almost all terms and techniques then after some formalities you will get a license for professional practice. If you become a good ARCHITECT then you can live your life very well. It is a wonderful profession and very honorable profession.

I like the creativity of ARCHITECTURE. ARCHITECTURE deals with mankind, human emotion, human life. ARCHITECTURE can change the life. And it change mine. ARCHITECTURE is...! I can’t explain it. I like every part of ARCHITECTURE. I like the power and the strength of ARCHITECTURE. When I saw an exposed brick building, I feel too cool... and it’s true. I know it is too tuff to do good ARCHITECTURE.


I want to contribute something to ARCHITECTURE through my blog. That's why i creat it. But i don't know how much i can.


One of my favorite website on ARCHITECTURE is http://www.archsociety.com/. Visit it, it is nice. So let’s starts my blog journey.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Read Full Article Ysl replica bags see this website dolabuy hermes try these out Dolabuy Loewe